9/4/09

Berta Beefbucket Strikes Again!

Two months after my Berta Beefbucket post I hear a noise come out from closet slowly whispering, "You...you...you!" It stopped when I asked who was there. And, "You...You...You!" I hear again and I creep out of my bed and I check around the living room and the the bathroom and then the closet and... I see nothing. I turn around and I see a face staring at me as if she was really serious and angry, but she wanted to tell me something. "Ooh Ooh Aah Aah!!!" Next thing I know, I'm at the hospital with a gas mask on my face and I see a figure with frizzy, orange hair, and it yelled at me, "Ooh Ooh Aah Aah" and then I see a large, brown, figure on my feet that has a fowl odor; the craziest thing is it started crawling at me! I asked to be sent to another room and she stayed in the same room which she dropped her humongous and fat shit, but instead of medical assistance she needed a therapist. Well, that was an interesting memory; I didn't want to remember it but, life has its shitty moments... literally.

1 comment:

Daniel Os said...

Oh no!!! Berta again!!!
Are you feeling better after a season at the hospital, Js? That lady is extremely disgusting but also freaking funny.
I love this blog and your crazy stories!!!
You make me laugh, body.
D.