11/23/08

Manic Motels

When I was on my trip from Florida to New York, I stopped at a motel for the night. It was called "What's that smell? Motel". I said to myself,"It does not sound very nice, but I'm exhausted, so I might stay anywhere possible". But my idea was terrible because thirty minutes later I ran out that motel. The motel looked like if it had been covered in toilet paper, all the floors were brown, the ceiling was ripped and had spiders crawling-I swear, before I left, a spider jumped on me landed on my shoulder-on it. For some reason it wasn't a motel because it didn't have rooms, it had coffins the size of a chicken nugget. So I left that day, and looked for a better motel that had rooms. I go to a motel called, "We have WIFI! Motel". I went inside and I went to check in to the motel. I said to the woman in the front desk, "I'd like to check-in". She said "Okay, that will be $100". I paid the $100 and went to my room. At the end of the hallway to my room was a door to somewhere I didn't know, so I opened the door and saw the last motel I was at!

No comments: